Megara

• Deceptigeekette. Et Spectre.
  • Modos
  • Appelez-moi Meg' ... ou Syl' ^^
Re: Humour = Blagues, charades, devinettes et sketches
« Réponse #315, le 28 Mai 2007 à 05:30 »
Une blague que je viens de recevoir:

« Le pape a appelé un taxi.

Après avoir rangé les bagages du Pape dans le coffre, le chauffeur réalise que le Pape reste sur le trottoir :
Excusez-moi, Votre Sainteté, dit le chauffeur, voudriez-vous, je vous prie, vous asseoir pour que nous puissions partir ?
- Heu... Pour vous dire la vérité, dit le Pape, ils ne veulent pas me laisser conduire au Vatican, et j'aimerais beaucoup pouvoir le faire aujourd'hui.
- Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous laisser faire cela. Je perdrais mon job ! Et que faire s'il arrive quelque chose ? proteste le chauffeur qui aurait aimé être ailleurs ce matin là .
- Je ferai quelque chose de spécial pour vous, dit le Pape.

De mauvaise grâce, le chauffeur passe à l'arrière et le Pape s'installe derrière le volant. Très vite le chauffeur regrette sa décision, quand après avoir quitté l'aéroport, le souverain pontife met la pédale au plancher accélérant jusqu'à 170 Km/h .

- Je vous en supplie, votre Sainteté, ralentissez ! implore le chauffeur très inquiet.
Mais le Pape continue jusqu'à ce que les sirènes de police retentissent.
- Mon Dieu, je vais perdre mon permis, se dit le chauffeur.
Le Pape se range sur le côté et baisse sa vitre quand le policier s'approche, mais dès qu'il voit le Pape, il retourne à sa moto, ouvre sa radio et dit à son chef qu'il a arrêté une limousine roulant à 170.

- Quel est le problème ? Bouclez-le ! dit le chef.
- Je ne pense pas qu'on puisse faire ça, c'est quelqu'un de très important, dit le policier.
- Il n'y a pas de raison ! s'exclame le chef.
- Non, je veux dire réellement important, dit le policier.
Le chef demande alors :
- Qui avez-vous coincé ? Le Maire ?
Le policier :
- Plus gros !
Le chef :
- Un sénateur, un député, un ministre... le président ?
Le policier :
- BEAUCOUP PLUS GROS !
Le chef :
- Bien ! Dites-moi qui c'est !
Le policier :
- Je pense que c'est Dieu lui-même !
Le chef :
 - Qu'est-ce qui vous fait croire que c'est Dieu ?
Le policier :
- Parce qu'il a le Pape comme chauffeur »
Pourquoi faire simple, alors qu'on peut faire compliqué ?

Kamen

• Waffou
  • What lies behind the mask...
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou
  • Respectable Housewives.
Stupid snake ! You won't be having Jesus Christ Lizard today, will you ? Shame on you ! :o

MCL80

• Modos
Attention à la marche en descendant du tram^^
La gare demeure et ne se rend pas…

Megara

• Modos

Atlas

• Waffou
  • "All those moments will be lost in time..."

Megara

• Modos
« Réponse #321, le 1er Juin 2007 à 08:08 »
Une blague pour les geeks... Qui comprennent l'anglais...

"Tech support"

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Sailboat Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about Going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!  :unsure:

Thanks,

Troubled User

===================================
 Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many men upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its creator to run EVERYTHING!!! :niark: It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from your system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings: Alimony and Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the Background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5.
 Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0!

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Blonde Secretary 6.9!!
  :nono:

This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,  :yes:

Tech Support

Kamen

• Waffou
  • What lies behind the mask...
« Réponse #322, le 1er Juin 2007 à 08:24 »
Connu mais tres efficace. J'aime particulierement le
Citation
I suggest installing the Background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.
Bon, a moi de faire un festival de blagues macho! (ames sensibles s'abstenir)

Qu'est-ce qu'une femme en dehors de la cuisine?
(cliquez pour montrer/cacher)
Une laisse trop longue.

Pourquoi les femmes ont-elles de petits pieds?
Selection naturelle! C'est plus pratique pour se tenir debout a l'evier et faire la vaisselle.

Comment elargir l'horizon d'une femme?
Agrandir la fenetre de la cuisine, bien sur!

:jesors:
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Megara

• Modos

tinou

• Waffou
« Réponse #324, le 1er Juin 2007 à 16:25 »
Moi aujourd'hui j'ai recu ca :

Little Johnny watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace.

Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could not contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother, "Mommy,I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane........"

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."

At the dinner table, Mommy asked little Johnny to tell his story. Johnny started his story, "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army."

...Sometimes you need to listen to the whole story before you interrupt.

Je la trouve charmante!  :D
"Honey badger don't care"

Kianouch

• Admin

iDam

• ‾͟͟͞(((ꎤˋ⁻̫ˊ)—̳͟͞͞o
  • Modos
  • ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▇ ▅ ▃
« Réponse #326, le 15 Juin 2007 à 21:52 »
Les strips ou planches qui nous plaisent, autant les caser ici et non dans flood ^^

Sinfest.net, c'est bieng !

D's©
Posted on: Thursday 14 June, 16:05:32

2500 strips... addiction totale to sinfest.net :classe:

D's©

RoiLion.Thom

• Dilettante
  • Waffou
  • Raw! Raw! Fight the power!
"Je suis un intoxiqué.
- Intoxiqué de quoi ?
- De la vie. Je m'y suis adonné tout petit et je ne peux plus m'en passer."

T. Pratchett, Sourcellerie, Les Annales du Disque-Monde, livre V.

iDam

• ‾͟͟͞(((ꎤˋ⁻̫ˊ)—̳͟͞͞o
  • Modos
  • ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▇ ▅ ▃

Ryô

• Sociologeek
  • Waffou
  • Chuck norris peut casser le bras de Rayman
On est tous le con de quelqu'un d'autre

Un appendice ne sert pas forcément à rien. Chez moi, TOUS les appendices servent  :classe:

Mise a jour du blog le 27/12/06