• Nulla Salus Sine The Hives

RoiLion.Thom

• Dilettante
  • Waffou
  • Raw! Raw! Fight the power!
"Je suis un intoxiqué.
- Intoxiqué de quoi ?
- De la vie. Je m'y suis adonné tout petit et je ne peux plus m'en passer."

T. Pratchett, Sourcellerie, Les Annales du Disque-Monde, livre V.

Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou
  • Respectable Housewives.
Re: 25 juillet 2012 : Batman, The Dark Knight Rises
« Réponse #799, le 1er Juin 2012 à 19:20 »
Citation
We are excited to announce that on Monday 11 June at 00:01 (Sunday midnight/Monday morning), tickets for The Dark Knight Rises – The IMAX Experience will be going on sale at BFI IMAX. We will be the only cinema in London showing The Dark Knight Rises in a 15/70mm IMAX DMR film print. The film will feature about 55 minutes of footage shot on IMAX cameras, filling the entire BFI IMAX screen.

Here are a few tips to help you through the booking process:

Our ticket desk at BFI IMAX opens daily at 10:30 and remains open until 15 minutes after the final public screening of the day begins, which is 21:35 during the week of 11 June. Please note that IMAX tickets can not be purchased at the BFI Southbank box office.

The BFI IMAX phone lines (020 7199 6000) are open daily from 10:30 to 19:30. Please make sure you have your credit card details and BFI Membership number (if you are a member) ready when calling. All calls are processed in the order we receive them. We will answer your call as soon as we can, although waiting times may be longer than normal. A number of tickets for each screening are only available in venue, or over the phone, so it's always worth calling even if a film appears fully booked.

If you are planning to buy your tickets online, for a smoother transaction during busy periods, you should make sure you have registered your details ahead of time. If you haven't signed up for BFI IMAX email updates, or haven't bought tickets at BFI IMAX before, then you will need to register. At the moment the only way of doing this, without buying tickets, is to sign up for email alerts. If you wish, once subscribed, you can elect to opt out of receiving messages from us, while keeping your details on our booking system. Subscribers to other email lists and Members will need to sign up separately.
You can check your status
Stupid snake ! You won't be having Jesus Christ Lizard today, will you ? Shame on you ! :o

Kamen

• Waffou
  • What lies behind the mask...
« Réponse #800, le 2 Juin 2012 à 00:44 »Modifié le 2 Juin 2012 à 01:13 par Kamen
Serieux, juste la semaine ou je ne suis pas a Londres... :sleeping:
Je vais essayer de missionner quelqu'un, sinon vous essayez de passer par la voie du net ?
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou
« Réponse #801, le 2 Juin 2012 à 01:31 »
Ouep, on va les prendre en ligne, don't worry. Visiblement les places seront mises en vente internet dès minuit une (heure UK), je posterai 'rumi faire le guet la nuit et lundi matin :p
Stupid snake ! You won't be having Jesus Christ Lizard today, will you ? Shame on you ! :o

Aladfal

• Waffou
« Réponse #802, le 2 Juin 2012 à 18:20 »
Il semble que j'ai frôlé un spoiler énorme cet après-midi, je ne suis pas peu fier d'avoir su résister. Et comme je sais que vous êtes faibles, je ne vous mets pas le lien. Non non, ne me remerciez pas.
N'empêche, pour ce que j'ai lu y'a donc moyen d'être surpris et je suis soudain un peu plus intéressé.
It's one thing to fuck with me, another to fuck with...my ex-girlfriend who hates me.

Eh, t'es un œuf ou une couille ?
- T'es con, j'suis un kiwi !

RoiLion.Thom

• Dilettante
  • Waffou
  • Raw! Raw! Fight the power!
"Je suis un intoxiqué.
- Intoxiqué de quoi ?
- De la vie. Je m'y suis adonné tout petit et je ne peux plus m'en passer."

T. Pratchett, Sourcellerie, Les Annales du Disque-Monde, livre V.

Aladfal

• Waffou
It's one thing to fuck with me, another to fuck with...my ex-girlfriend who hates me.

Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou

Aladfal

• Waffou

Kamen

• Waffou
  • What lies behind the mask...
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Wingman

• True Detective
  • Waffou
  • Nulla Salus Sine The Hives

tinou

• Waffou