Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou
  • Respectable Housewives.
Re: 25 juillet 2012 : Batman, The Dark Knight Rises
« Réponse #465, le 28 Octobre 2010 à 12:43 »
D'ailleurs Ramirez
(cliquez pour montrer/cacher)
est d'ailleurs toujours vivante à la fin de TDK.
Et Hanz Zimmer a déjà commencé à bosser sur la zique.
Stupid snake ! You won't be having Jesus Christ Lizard today, will you ? Shame on you ! :o

Urumi

• Monomaniaque
  • Waffou
  • HD-ready

Kamen

• Waffou
  • What lies behind the mask...
« Réponse #467, le 17 Novembre 2010 à 19:23 »
http://www.commeaucinema.com/tournage/six-nouvelles-actrices-dont-natalie-portman-pourraient-rejoindre-le-troisieme-batman,190823

2 roles feminins, une petite amie et une mechante... Une mechante, ca laisse peu de choix... Catwoman, Ivy, Talia, Harley, ou Lady Shiva. Je ne pense pas qu'on tombe dans les trefonds du casting, genre Orca. Ou alors, on a Andrea Beaumont... :wub: Ou Sofia Falcone...
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou
« Réponse #468, le 17 Novembre 2010 à 19:28 »
Encore une fois, soyons sérieux ça vient juste de spéculations de Jet' partant des différentes rumeurs récoltées ça et là depuis un moment :
http://www.batman-on-film.com/THE-DARK-KNIGHT-RISES_rumor_which-one-will-be-Batman-girl_11-11-10.html
Citation
UPDATE: MOVIEHOLE -- which first reported that Nolan was meeting with potential TDKR actresses a few weeks ago -- has thrown a few names into mix: Tanit Phoenix, Marion Cotillard, and Piper Perabo.
:bah:
Stupid snake ! You won't be having Jesus Christ Lizard today, will you ? Shame on you ! :o

Battos

• Waffou

Kamen

• Waffou
  • What lies behind the mask...
« Réponse #470, le 19 Novembre 2010 à 01:29 »Modifié le 19 Novembre 2010 à 01:36 par Kamen
Bah, d'un point de vue scenario, ca pourrait se tenir. Cf wiki pour le coup:

he (NDT: Hugo Strange) begins to appear on TV as a psychological expert on the Batman.

It is possible that the events of Doug Moench and Paul Gulacy's "Prey" story arc take place at this point. Partly due to Hugo Strange's appearance on TV as a psychological expert, Captain Gordon is ordered to put together a Task Force to capture Batman, with Strange working as a consultant to try to discover Batman's identity. As the investigation continues, however, Strange grows increasingly monomaniacal in his obsession with Batman. His greatest desire is to become Batman. To that end, he has attempts to kill the Caped Crusader, and then take his place. Strange eventually concludes that Bruce Wayne is most likely Batman, brainwashes the head of the police Task Force into becoming a lethal vigilante to turn public sentiment against Batman, and kidnaps the mayor's daughter. He is ultimately caught, shot twice and dumped into a river; it was then assumed he had died.

However, in Doug Moench's "Terror" storyline, Strange mysteriously comes back. He decides to work with another of Batman's enemies, the Scarecrow, and use him as a tool to help him capture Batman. Scarecrow turns on Strange, however, impaling him on a weather vane and throwing him in the cellar of his own mansion. The Scarecrow then uses Strange's mansion as a trap for Batman.

Un cingle obsede par Batman. Un truc en rapport avec les medias. On pourrait avoir Vicki Vale ou SUmmer Gleeson en romance dans ce cas de figure...
Ah, que de speculations!

Quant aux mafieux a exploiter, on a deja passe Carmine Falcone, Sal Maroni... Ne reste que Ruppert Thorne en gros poissons, non? Ou bien les colateraux Falcone et Vitti... Mais Thorne serait coherent avec Strange. Hum...
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Aladfal

• Waffou
It's one thing to fuck with me, another to fuck with...my ex-girlfriend who hates me.

Eh, t'es un œuf ou une couille ?
- T'es con, j'suis un kiwi !

tinou

• Waffou
"Honey badger don't care"

squekky

• Adulescent inside
  • Waffou
  • what's my age again
You're pretty when i'm drunk.

Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou
« Réponse #474, le 3 Décembre 2010 à 18:47 »
Confirmation, si il en fallait une, de l'absence de Dent/Two Face dans TDKR :
Citation
"Chris and I had a meeting, on the beach, just the two of us. I said, 'Chris, a lot of people are asking me if I'm in the next BATMAN. And Chris said, 'Yes?' I said, 'Am I?' He looked at me and he said, 'No.' We found ourselves alone on the beach together on a stormy day and he delivered the news to me and I was heartbroken. I was heartbroken. But Chris has his reasons and my life must go on."

Battos

• Waffou

Wingman

• True Detective
  • Waffou
  • Nulla Salus Sine The Hives
« Réponse #478, le 14 Décembre 2010 à 10:22 »

Sinon encore un truc qui n'a pas trop de rapport avec le film, mais un wallpaper de batou que j'ai trouvé bien sympa :

Battou

• Papaya Mango
  • Waffou
« Réponse #479, le 15 Janvier 2011 à 15:27 »
Bon alors y'a Bale qui fait des essais avec des éventuel(le)s futur(e)s partenaires. Le cast n'est donc pas fini mais peut être les zinfos bientôt.
Maintenant c'est sur Talia et Vickie Vale que ça spécule.  :sweatdrop: