Kamen

• Waffou
  • What lies behind the mask...
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Kianouch

• Admin
Re: There is a Spanish topic, here is the English one
« Réponse #16, le 27 Juillet 2006 à 14:30 »
Dont forget that french accent realy sucks ;) (but for all of you who want to go to the US, you should know that american girls are really fond of the french accent and a lot of them will annoy you and ask you to say french words, even if they cant understand them, just to listen and say that our language is soo romaaaantiiiiiiic  :mdr2: )

Kamen

• Waffou
« Réponse #17, le 27 Juillet 2006 à 14:36 »
Oooooh, sooo true. But, while in Japan, people told me that my accent was not French at all (a foreigner, but from what country? That was the mystery). In Austria, they were thinking I was German (and I think that the German accent is way better than the French one). Now, I am told that I have an English accent. Well, at least, I won't disclose my shameful ethnic origins while talking English. That's great! :sweatdrop:
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Ayou

• Waffou

Kianouch

• Admin
« Réponse #19, le 27 Juillet 2006 à 14:39 »
Citation de Ayou le 27 Juillet 2006 à 14:37
That's the same not only for american girls. French people are used to be called the Lovers and the best romantic guys in the world ^^'
American girls may be the worst : a lot of them told me that I, living in Paris, live in the city they all dream to live in  :sweatdrop:
That's why when you hang out arount the Champ de Mars from June to September, you can see thousands of them, shouting in the tub and everywhere.

Posté: Jeudi 27 Juillet, 14:39:33

Citation de Kamen le 27 Juillet 2006 à 14:36
(and I think that the German accent is way better than the French one).
That's a fact.

Kamen

• Waffou
« Réponse #20, le 27 Juillet 2006 à 14:42 »
Most romantic? Hahaha! French accent is also said (well, speaking French, not the stupid French English accent) to be the gayest language of the world. Due to the pronunciation being made between the lips and the tip of the tongue, it sounds too precious and sophisticated to be serious, not to say "male". But at the same time, French guys are said to be super lovers. Go figure!
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

tinou

• Waffou
Re: There's a Spanish topic, here is the English one
« Réponse #21, le 28 Juillet 2006 à 02:06 »
I have quite a Canadian accent frankly speaking... People guess I am from Quebec... Well I have family who live in Canada, but no Quebec.

Personnally I have no problem with Texan pronunciation. But I do have some difficulties understanding people from Cali...

But American girls do love cute boys with an accent... Which is kinda cool for us!
"Honey badger don't care"

Megara

• Deceptigeekette. Et Spectre.
  • Modos
  • Appelez-moi Meg' ... ou Syl' ^^
« Réponse #22, le 28 Juillet 2006 à 02:24 »
Citation de Kamen le 27 Juillet 2006 à 14:42
Most romantic? Hahaha! French accent is also said (well, speaking French, not the stupid French English accent) to be the gayest language of the world. Due to the pronunciation being made between the lips and the tip of the tongue, it sounds too precious and sophisticated to be serious, not to say "male". But at the same time, French guys are said to be super lovers. Go figure!
English or American people find that I have a French accent (I won't deny it). But I'm always said that it is cute...  :yes:
As you see, the "spell" works also for French girls...  :harhar:
Pourquoi faire simple, alors qu'on peut faire compliqué ?

Kamen

• Waffou
« Réponse #23, le 28 Juillet 2006 à 12:18 »
Female french speakers are said to be cute, and elegant. Since the accent doesn't fit for men, it has to match perfectly feminine standards, and consequently French women are universally adored/worshiped/considered with envy or respect. How lucky, my dear Meg! :notworthy:
永遠に、あなたのモノ・・・

Megara

• Modos
« Réponse #24, le 29 Juillet 2006 à 05:07 »
Citation de Kamen le 28 Juillet 2006 à 12:18
Female french speakers are said to be cute, and elegant. Since the accent doesn't fit for men, it has to match perfectly feminine standards, and consequently French women are universally adored/worshiped/considered with envy or respect. How lucky, my dear Meg! :notworthy:
Yeah, good for me... I think I should look after an American guy, or a British, or a Scandinavian... Dream on, dream on... Always dream on...  :yes:

tinou

• Waffou

Megara

• Modos
« Réponse #26, le 29 Juillet 2006 à 05:54 »
Citation de tinou le 29 Juillet 2006 à 05:44
Megara, you should look after a Scandinavian Guitar Hero with freaky sweaty long hair, tattoos, and so on...

:punk:
You know, I actually had a Swedish boy friend two years ago... And he was playing guitare, and electronic piano also, fairly well... But his hair were short... And no tatoo!  :mdr:

tinou

• Waffou
« Réponse #27, le 29 Juillet 2006 à 06:05 »
Well, if his name wasn't Lindqvist or something like that, he probably was of Estonian origin...

Remember the Equation : Punk + Swedish = Estonian....

Oh shit, I forgot, no tattoo.. No way he can be Estonian then...

Maybe Latvia (like Hannibal Lecter  :peur:)? Is he a Hokuto no Ken fan  :peur:?

Megara

• Modos

Nico

• Waffou
  • I'm an IBF Fada and you ?

• Une personne qui n'a jamais commis d'erreurs n'a jamais tenté d'innover. - Albert Einstein

• La terre n'est pas un don de nos parents, ce sont nos enfants qui nous la prêtent...